Saturday, February 2, 2008

New Laptop

I got a new laptop the other day... and for me it is a total change. I being one to always say Windows is so much easier to deal with, and there is so much stuff you can do with a PC... well I was wrong. I have a Apple MacBook Pro laptop and have had a hard time putting it down since I got it.

Both Heather and I have had tons of fun with it, because one of the programs is called Photo Booth. As your probably thinking, "Photo Booths are fun, you make faces and laugh at your pictures". Well, let me tell you... you have no idea what you are in store for.

Here are just a few pictures that I hope you laugh as hard as we did.

Me:



Heather:



2 comments:

Marc and Stacy said...

That IS hilarious! Marc and I both laughed pretty hard. That looks like fun...
Hey, James, I need some help getting my videos from my video camera onto my computer! It's the kind that burns onto little DVD's, but I want it on my computer. I don't know that my computer is compatible with the mini DVD's though. Anyway...do you know anything about that? (Dumb question, I know) Can you help me if so?

liz said...

Those pictures are freaky like the ones where you guys swapped facial features. You guys are total dorks! Although I did laugh pretty dang hard. Love ya!