Sunday, October 11, 2009

Bring May Flowers (and June)

The month of May and June were fun months. We had the chance to have a house party at Thomas' (Heather's brother) house as well as Ward's (Heather's dad) retirement party. But to start off in May we had the chance to see Alexandra eat with a spoon and she enjoyed it a lot.


"I Can do it"



"Ok, I'll let you do it this time"



"You looking at me?"



Alexandra at Ward's retirement party at Leatherby's, happy little girl.



"Ummm... Ice Cream! Can I have some?"



"Ok, this will do."


She is so adorable and I love taking pictures of her. She has so many cute faces and reactions to things.


Til next time....

1 comment:

liz said...

HILARIOUS JAMES!!!!! You did so much better on your post then I did mine. You are a GREAT photographer. You have a great way of bringing peoples personalities out in your pics. Thanks for giving me so many good shots of lexi. You are a great uncle. :)