2012 Highlights...
We got a puppy in April. Her name is Sadie and she is a Cavalier King Charles. She is such a sweetheart and we love her lots and lots!
In June we went to Washington, for Ashlyne's baptism. We had a fun trip!
We went to Folsom Lake trip with my family and the Lembach's in July. We had lots of fun! James spent time with everyone in the water and I visited with my dad on dry land. :) We don't have any pictures but here are some cute pictures of Al. She is now four and a spunky, smart, kind little girl.
In June we went to Washington, for Ashlyne's baptism. We had a fun trip!
We went to Folsom Lake trip with my family and the Lembach's in July. We had lots of fun! James spent time with everyone in the water and I visited with my dad on dry land. :) We don't have any pictures but here are some cute pictures of Al. She is now four and a spunky, smart, kind little girl.
We celebrated 8 years of marriage in September. It's crazy to think that we have been married for 8 years!! We've had our rough times but we love each other so much and are so grateful to be married to each other. I can't imagine not being with James. As cliche as it sounds, he is the very best thing that ever happened to me.
We had a gnome garden theme at work for Halloween. James helped me make an apron. He did most of the work. We also took Alexandra to our Ward Halloween Party. She had fun!
We had a gnome garden theme at work for Halloween. James helped me make an apron. He did most of the work. We also took Alexandra to our Ward Halloween Party. She had fun!
2013 has started out a little rough but we know it will only get better. James was let go from his job at Sibling Systems in February. He is actively looking for a job in the IT field. We know this was a blessing in disguise and that good things will come our way soon.
Jordan and Charme had their baby in January. They had a little girl and named her Constance. She is a sweet little thing. We went and visited them at the hospital the next day.
My calling at church changed in January. I am now the third Sunday Relief Society teacher. I love it! I teach this Sunday and the lesson is about becoming a little better day by day. I enjoy being back in Relief Society with the sisters.
My mom, sister and I had a surprise bridal shower for our other sister in March. It was at our house. It was a lot of fun and most important she enjoyed herself. We are grateful so many of her friends and family came to support her.
Jordan and Charme had their baby in January. They had a little girl and named her Constance. She is a sweet little thing. We went and visited them at the hospital the next day.
My calling at church changed in January. I am now the third Sunday Relief Society teacher. I love it! I teach this Sunday and the lesson is about becoming a little better day by day. I enjoy being back in Relief Society with the sisters.
My mom, sister and I had a surprise bridal shower for our other sister in March. It was at our house. It was a lot of fun and most important she enjoyed herself. We are grateful so many of her friends and family came to support her.
We continue to pray that in the Lord's time we will be blessed with a child. For now, we try really hard to have faith in the Lord and His timing. Here is a link to one of my all time favorite articles on Infertility. http://www.cjanekendrick.com/search/label/infertility
2013 is going to be a great year for our family! Love you all!
*Please excuse the quality of the photos. We almost always use the camera on our phones and so the quality is not the best for blog posting*
2013 is going to be a great year for our family! Love you all!
*Please excuse the quality of the photos. We almost always use the camera on our phones and so the quality is not the best for blog posting*























1 comment:
I am just doing some blogging catch up! I loved seeing all the pics and finding out what you guys have been up to!
Post a Comment