We had fun going camping with my family to Mackerricher State Park the first weekend in June. Despite the cold and wind we enjoyed ourselves, the company and all the yummy food!

Elizabeth's dog Toots (Tootsie). She is a Labradoodle. It was her first time camping and she did very well.
Julie and I hanging out before going into town. Fort Bragg is great because you are camping but you can still go into town and go to the fun shops.

James just looking adorable.
I think we got more pictures of Toots than anything else. :)

Elizabeth and her 7 possibly 8 layers of clothes. It was freezing in the evenings! We had a fire going and we were all still cold!




1 comment:
Fun! I love camping. We're going to try to take Montana for her first trip sometime this summer! Great job on all the blogging...I kept checking back to see some posts...and it was always James' 25th birthday again! :) hee hee
Post a Comment