Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Our Fish Dorito

At Scott and Brianna's wedding their centerpieces were vases with beta fish in them. Afterwards my aunt wanted to get rid of all the fish so James and I took one home. We went to Wal Mart and got him all the stuff he would need so that he could be comfortable in his new home. He hasn't died yet so we are quite proud of ourselves. He's a feisty little thing but it's fun having a pet especially when he comes up to the edge of the tank and looks like he is chewing us out for one reason or another.



Dorito in his new home.

Dorito posing for the camera.

1 comment:

kathryn said...

When Jim and I got married we had fish, too! But our tank didn't have a lid (we were too poor!) and the fish always jumped out! I love the name Dorito!