Friday, September 5, 2008

Bodega Bay 2008

We went camping with my family to Bodega Bay in August. We had a lot of fun hanging out, eating, chatting and laughing. Can't wait to do it again next weekend!

Julie and Dad hanging out


The two of them are so goofy. I must say this hammock is very comfy for napping!



For those of you who read Twilight... this picture is what in my head I picture the cliff jumping place to look like. I've been to this place everytime we go to Bodega Bay so I guess in my head it's what I always pictured. When I saw this picture it just completed the mental picture. Goofy I know but I sure do enjoy those books. :)


My best friend


My other best friends


The Fam minus Thomas and the other dogs. I love how Elizabeth has her hands on her tummy. She is due 3 months from yesterday!

2 comments:

kathryn said...

We love Bodega Bay! It does match Twilight!

The Petersen 5 said...

Your wearing a Hat!! It looks good on you!
And it does remind me of the twilight book!