This past weekend Jeremy, Cami, the kids and Napolean came to visit. They stayed with us which was fun. We had lots of fun hanging out and visiting with them and the rest of the family. On Sunday we went to Elk Grove Park to take some family pictures.

The Family
We were matching in green :)

My other other best friends :)




3 comments:
What a fun family reunion! That must be hard to have siblings live far away. It was really hard for me when courtney lived in New Mexico. It's nice that you were able to visit them, and then they can come visit. Looks like you guys have had a lot of fun trips lately!!! That's awesome...Marc and I need to take more trips!
Your hair looks really cute...I love the bangs!
I am so glad we are related, good thing 2 great guys were brothers!!
Thanks for an awesome time and great memoried, we miss you already, and ditto on the best friend thing!!!
You and James are too cute! Looks like a great family time!
Becky
Post a Comment