We went to the Oakland Temple with Perry, Jean, Suzanne and Craig on Saturday. We had a great time! I love the Sacramento Temple but there is something special to me about Oakland. Thanks guys for a fun Saturday!
4 days ago
We went to the Oakland Temple with Perry, Jean, Suzanne and Craig on Saturday. We had a great time! I love the Sacramento Temple but there is something special to me about Oakland. Thanks guys for a fun Saturday!
7 comments:
I too am partial to Oakland...that's the Temple I grew up going to as a youth doing baptisms! One day I want to go back and actually do a session! What a fun family outing!
i don't know, i've kinda made the Sacramento Temple my home. but of course the Oakland is very special to me. OH! i need to give you a call sometime. i have some questions for you.
Man, I'm jealous! but we have special memories too! You know you could come to the Seattle temple with us, hehe!
Hi, my e-mail address is
jpurcell1979@hotmail.com
We are currently here in Sacramento while Brian works until Sat afternoon/evening. We would love to see you guys sometime...maybe we could meet up for dessert (frozen yogurt like you mentioned) tomorrow (Thursday) night. We are staying downtown at the Sheraton Grand on J Street. Give me a call at 801.318.7052! It would be great to see you guys!
Very cute family picture. The Oakland temple will always be special because its where we got married. Sacramento obviously is awesome because its "ours".
Oakland is special...it was our temple for so long. We are so lucky to have the Sacramento Temple however Oakland will always hold a special place because that is where we got married as did so many others.
Post a Comment