Tuesday, November 4, 2008

8's Tag

8 FAVORITE TV SHOWS

1. Chuck (hilarious!)
2. Law and Order SVU
3. House
4. NCIS
5. Knight Rider
6. Reba
7. Unwrapped (when we have cable)
8. Iron Chef America (when we have cable)

8 THINGS I DID YESTERDAY

1. Went to dinner with James and my family
2. Ate breakfast with James (cereal and toast)
3. Talked to Elizabeth's belly (I told the baby to stay up late) :)
4. Went grocery shopping with James (Good ol' Winco)
5. Helped a friend from church get her battery replaced in her car
6. Finished the book that Nancy let me borrow
7. Took a short nap
8. Took care of some Relief Society business

8 THINGS I LOOK FORWARD TO

1. Our niece being born in a little less than a month
2. Christmas
3. Decorating for Christmas
4. Christmas music
5. Spending time with family during the holidays
6. Holding our niece
7. Finishing all the books on my to read list
8. Going to sleep tonight (I washed our sheets and put our winter comforter on)

8 FAVORITE RESTAURANTS

1. TGI Friday's
2. Tops ... (it's frozen yogurt... it kinda counts)
3. Mr Pickles
4. Taco Bell
5. Tahoe Joe's (usually only on our anniversary)
6. Big Town Hero (sandwich place in Oregon... so yummy!)
7. Sheridan's (frozen custard place in Washington... yum!)
8. Mom's kitchen (my mom can cook just about anything and make it taste great!)

8 THINGS ON MY WISH LIST

1. A healthy niece
2. A low stress Thanksgiving and Christmas
3. The way comfortable couch we saw at RC Willey
4. A baby (someday when the time is right)
5. A new watch (I love Fossil)
6. A carpet cleaner
7. A house of our own
8. A dog

8 PEOPLE TO TAG

Anyone who wants to do it who hasn't yet. :)

3 comments:

liz said...

You are so smart I should have totally put mom's kitchen on my list. She really can make anything taste great!! Love you! :)

P.S. I can't wait to hold her too!!

Marc and Stacy said...

I love Tops Yogurt. If I still lived down there, it would have made my list too!

Anonymous said...

So, i didn't need to ask you any questions about your self today at church, all i had to do is read your blog. LOL!