Happy Birthday! You are like the awesomest, sweetest, givingest (is that a word?) person I have ever met! I'm so glad you married my cousin so I can call you family! Good job James! You got lucky!
Happy Birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Heather, happy birthday to you!! So wonderful you are!!!! Sorry I'm late on the posting. Hi James. Love you both:}
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Heather! I am so glad you found my blog. I hope you don't mind that I followed you to yours and put you in my favorites. I love checking in with my friends!! Your neice is beautiful!
"Life is perfect for none of us. Rather than being judgmental and critical of each other, may we have the pure love of Christ for our fellow travelers in this journey through life." - Thomas S. Monson
12 comments:
Happy Birthday!! I also think you are so great! ;) LOVE YOU!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Thanks for being such a great sister and friend. I couldn't have gotten through this past year without you! I love ya! :)
13 is the best date for a bday, don't ya think? :) I hope today was fun and that you got to do something special!
Happy Birthday Heather! :) Love ya!
Happy Birthday! You are like the awesomest, sweetest, givingest (is that a word?) person I have ever met! I'm so glad you married my cousin so I can call you family! Good job James! You got lucky!
Happy Birthday Heather!! Points for James for posting!!!
Happy late B-day!!! Love ya!!
Happy Birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Heather, happy birthday to you!! So wonderful you are!!!! Sorry I'm late on the posting. Hi James. Love you both:}
i didn't know it was your birthday. Happy late Birthday!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Heather! I am so glad you found my blog. I hope you don't mind that I followed you to yours and put you in my favorites. I love checking in with my friends!! Your neice is beautiful!
Love
Christy
update!
OK, we love you Heath!!
Post a Comment