I can't stand it I have to let it OUT you are such a wonderful son-in-law. You are one of the most thoughtful people I know. I am so happy each day you are a part of our family. Once again Happy Birthday! Love Linda
You are such a great friend, brother-in-law, and uncle. Thank you so much for always being there for me and Lexi. You're awesome and I hope you have a great year! Love, Liz & Lexi :)
"Life is perfect for none of us. Rather than being judgmental and critical of each other, may we have the pure love of Christ for our fellow travelers in this journey through life." - Thomas S. Monson
7 comments:
Happy Birfday James!
Happy Birthday sir James! What a cute photo, Love Linda
I can't stand it I have to let it OUT you are such a wonderful son-in-law. You are one of the most thoughtful people I know. I am so happy each day you are a part of our family. Once again Happy Birthday! Love Linda
You are such a great friend, brother-in-law, and uncle. Thank you so much for always being there for me and Lexi. You're awesome and I hope you have a great year!
Love,
Liz & Lexi :)
I'm such a dork I forgot the Happy Birthday part.....HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! :)
Happy Birthday!!!! :)
Hi Miss Heather, I just love the back ground color in your wall paper blog!! Hi James!! So happy about your new job! See you both soon!! S.W.A.H.
Post a Comment