Happy Birthday Heather!
I decided to celebrate Heather's Birthday a day early as we go to her parents on her Birthday. I wanted to make it as special as I could so that she could be surprised when she got home.
I had made dinner for Heather. We had Chicken and Rice Bake with Pasta Salad, Broccoli and Bread Sticks.
Then today we came over to Heather's parents for dinner and to celebrate her Birthday with her family. She wanted Chicken Tetrazzini, salad, cauliflower, corn and french bread.
Hope your birthday was awesome honey and hope you had a great birthday!






8 comments:
Happy Birthday!!! :)
Happy Birthday Honey!
Happy birthday girl!
Happy Birthday!! I hope you had a great day! :)
Thank you honey! I had a wonderful birthday. Thank you for making it special. I love you so much!!
Hey Heather! Hope your birthday was great! I had a little something for you at enrichment but you weren't there (you were having a birthday party) then I wasn't at church on sunday. I will bring it this sunday..just gonna be a little late! :)
Looks like heather had a great birthday with a fabulous husband! Good job James!!
So sweet :)
Post a Comment