I know it's been awhile since we updated the blog. I'm on James' Mac right now and I thought "oh I could update the blog while he's at Priesthood Session." Yeah..... I can hardly find our pictures on the PC and I really can't find them on the Mac! After clicking around for 30 minutes I found the 3 pictures below. James is the best uncle! He has 3 nieces and 1 nephew and he adores all of them so much.

Here are some of the things that have been going on for us lately...
- My Grandma Cox passed away in January. I was very close to my Grandma and so it has been hard not having her here. I am grateful that I will be able to see her again. Her funeral service was nice. It was nice to be able to visit with the family and talk about the memories we have of Grandma.

- Our fish Dorito died in February. We had a proper burial for him... we flushed him down the toilet. My dad used to work for the sewer system.... is that legal Pop? We got two new female beta fish. We tried to keep them in the same tank but after a day they started to eat each other so we separated them. They now are both living the life in there own tanks. We named them Laverne and Shirley. Oh and there fins are starting to grow back so they won't look funky forever. They aren't quite as moody as Dorito was and they like to eat.
- James loves his job and all the fun guys he gets to work with. He carpools to work with Jordan which I know they both enjoy. He's been working on a cool iPhone program with one of the guys at work and is excited to get it on the app store.
- I love my job and enjoy going to work most days. Recently at work we had a tragedy in which one of my coworkers was hit and killed in Vietnam by a truck. He was on his last day of vacation there. It's been an emotional time at work but I am grateful for the gospel and the peace in brings in times of sadness.
- Some exciting news for us is that we are moving!! My dad and aunt are giving us the opportunity to live in my Grandma's house for a lot less then what we pay right now. James figured out on his fancy spreadsheets how much that will help us get out of debt and wow.... the numbers are so exciting! We are REALLY bummed to be leaving all our awesome friends in the Vineyard Ward! We know this area is where we want to buy a house so we will be back in a year and a 1/2 or so. Thank goodness for blogs, Facebook and texting! We will be moving in either late May or sometime in June. It really is such a blessing and we are grateful for it.
- We went to Washington at the end of January for Aiden's baptism. Did James blog about that? I can't remember. :) It was a fun trip. We had a fun time hanging out with everyone and being there with Aiden on his special day. He is such an amazing and special little guy.
I wish I had more pictures to go with all of that but I have no clue how to find them. Hope everyone is having a wonderful Easter weekend!




10 comments:
you are moving?!?!!? oh man...I didn't know that until I just read it!!! :( that stinks!
I know we haven't told very many people in the Ward because of Stake Conference and General Conference. I'm going to miss all of you wonderful ladies so much!!
You'll be missed Heather!! But I understand not being able to pass up that kind of opportunity! :) Good luck to both!
I'm glad you guys are getting such a good opportunity! I'm glad Grandma's house isn't going to be sold right away, too. The idea of it belonging to strangers makes me so sad. Good luck with your move!
I was so happy to read about you guys! You guys are awesome!
I didn't know I was signed in to Jared's account!! But this is actually me- Carrilyne!
Stefani - Thanks! We will have to keep up with each other on our blogs.
Kristina - Yes, I agree about strangers living at Grandma's. It will be a fun experience for us. :)
Carrilyne - You are so sweet!!
Happy Birthday James!
I'm sad to hear that you're moving! We'll miss you too!! (no chance that you're moving into the Sheldon ward is there?)
So sorry about your friend and co worker and fish. But you are right, we are so lucky to have the Gospel. I didn't know you guys were moving. LEt us know if you need help! WE OWE YA!
Post a Comment